If you’ve ever used Lightroom presets, you know they never give you the perfect result you’re looking for. They can get you a good way there. But there’s always ‘something’ missing. And it’s that ‘something’ that makes all the difference. Enter these new Ultimate Lightroom Finishing Moves. We were able to negotiate a 52% discount for our readers today which ends soon. Deal found here: The Ultimate Lightroom Finishing Moves at 52% Off
Professional National Parks Photographer, Johny Spencer, pulls back the curtain and reveals his tricks-of-the-trade to add the final polish to create truly knockout images. And he gives you 130 fine-tuning presets, 7 supreme-definition brushes, and 14 action videos so you can quickly and easily give your images that ‘wow’ factor that…
- Mesmerizes the viewer
- Captures their imagination, and…
- Causes them to feel the emotion and story of your image
Have you ever processed an image in Lightroom and felt ‘it’s just not quite there’?
Although it looks solid when you compare it with other photographers photographs you know there is ‘something’ missing.
Technically, it’s spot on.
But it just doesn’t move you like you hoped it would.
And you don’t know how to fix it.
Johny Spencer is a professional photographer with the National Parks in Australia, he takes thousands of photos every month. And NONE of them can be average.
Technically perfect – exposure, focus, composition – is the bare minimum.
That merely communicates the ‘face’ of my subject so it’s recognizable to the viewer.
What he really needs to communicate is the ‘heart’ of his subject, so the viewer longs to be part of the picture.
Over the past 10 years, he’s spent hundreds of hours experimenting with Lightroom to make his images tell a story. And because he deals with SO MANY photos every month, he’s had to develop some efficient frameworks to get spectacular results fast.
For the first time ever, he’s giving you an inside look into the final steps he takes to polish his images. The things he does to take them from stunning to S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R.
And he’s including his best fine-tuning presets and supreme-definition brushes so you can get the same results with your images.
Ultimate Lightroom Finishing Moves is perfect for…
- Tweaking the colour (of the whole image or just certain parts) to give your image the atmosphere it needs (even if the original image was taken under totally different lighting conditions)
- Adjusting viewer focus to draw attention to the main subject without distracting them with secondary elements
- Adding that special mid-tone contrast to make the colours burst to life
- Bringing definition to skies and making clouds leap off the page or screen so they capture that child-like imagination of the viewer
- Creating special enhancements so eyes, hair, and skin shine with warmth (Note: this is the key to natural portraits)
- Enhancing textures to give viewers the sense of being in your image – all the sights, smells and sounds that excite the imagination
- Shaping the light to give your photos a mesmerising quality
- And generally taking your image from stunning to S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R.
How Is It Different To Other Courses and Presets?
While other courses and presets take you from raw images to a solid publishing result, Lightroom Finishing Moves adds the polish to really make your images ‘pop’.
It’s the difference between ‘nice’ and ‘wow’!
It’s the magic that draws your viewers into your images, causes them to respond emotionally, and makes your photos memorable.
How to Get it for a Discount Today:
We were able to negotiate a 52% discount for our readers today which ends soon. It also carries a 30 day happiness guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the course simply let him know for a full refund – so there’s no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: The Ultimate Lightroom Finishing Moves at 52% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: