No matter how good a photographer you are, we can always learn some new tips. In this amusing video, the guys at Digital Rev show us 50 quick photo tips in 15 minutes:
Whilst the more experienced amongst us might not find anything heavyweight, the less experienced or new photographers will find a host of 50 useful tips, presented in an amusing fashion. Some of the highlights would include:
- Packing light to make photography a more pleasant experience.
- Being ready for the shot.
- Getting up early to get the best light.
- Being critical of your own work.
- Showing only your best images.
For the the other 45 tips you will need to watch the video, where, hopefully you will find one or two tips useful to you.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: