In photo editing news, Topaz Labs just announced a new update to Gigapixel AI. Designed to do the impossible with machine-learning-powered image enlargement. Upscale your photos by up to 600% while perfectly preserving image quality. See how it works here: Topaz A.I. Gigapixel Photo Enlarger
After being trained with millions of sample images to learn how details usually get lost, the algorithm in Gigapixel AI learns to “fill in” information in new images based on what it has learned… effectively adding new detail to your photo. This means that the processed image can be enlarged to fit your needs with crisp, clear detail.
The new Gigapixel AI v5.2 includes:
- New AI Model – “Compressed”. You can find it under the “Image Type” option in the right panel. This image type works best with photos that have a lot of artifacts.
- Whole New Look – Entire program has been given a UI overhaul to make it look more pleasing, as well as more consistent.
- Crop your images using the new Crop Tool
- Faster previewing and saving of images
- File list is now collapsible, and you can now add images directly from the file list
- Tutorials have been moved to the drop area on the starting screen
A.I. GigaPixel is the first desktop application to use the power of Deep Neural Networks to realistically enlarge your images, up to 6x.
A neural network analyzes thousands of photo pairs to learn how details usually get lost. The algorithm learns to “fill in” information in new images based on what it has learned… effectively adding new detail to your photo.
How to Get Gigapixel A.I. at a Discount Today:
To celebrate the update, users can get $20 off the brand new Gigapixel AI today, sale ends soon. Our readers can save even more using the coupon code picturecorrect at checkout.
Deal found here: Topaz A.I. Gigapixel at $20 Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: