In photo editing news, Topaz Labs just announced a new update to Gigapixel AI (version 6.1). Designed to upscale your photos by up to 600% now also with breakthrough Face Recovery technology. The company is currently offering it at $20 off which ends soon to celebrate the update if you want to check it out. See how it works: Gigapixel A.I. v6.1 with Face Recovery
What’s New in Gigapixel AI v6.1:
- New Face Recovery model – offers remarkable detail enhancement for low-resolution faces. Here you’ll see fine details and textures are accurately created by Face Recovery AI, while simultaneously upscaling
- Significantly faster processing on GTX 10, RTX 20, and RTX 30 series GPUs
- Fixed black crop preview in large images
- Improved wording of various tooltips/dialogs
- Added slider to control face recovery strength
- Improved blending around faces
A neural network analyzes thousands of photo pairs to learn how details usually get lost. The algorithm learns to “fill in” information in new images based on what it has learned… effectively adding new detail to your photo.
How to Get Gigapixel A.I. at a Discount Today:
To celebrate the update, users can get $20 off the brand new Gigapixel AI today, sale ends soon. Our readers can save even more using the coupon code picturecorrect at checkout.
Deal ending soon: Gigapixel A.I. Photo Enlarger at $20 Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: