Are you like most of us photographers who rush back to your computer, excited to download your images, but all too often you feel disappointed by what you see? Especially when your best images are spoiled because of focus issues? This guide from professional Australian landscape photographer Brent Mail was written to help. It is currently 77% off today if you want to check it out. Deal found here: Secrets to Tack-Sharp Images Guide at 77% Off
This quick-read eBook contains heaps of secrets to help you overcome the 12 most common focus mistakes that spoil your favorite photos including.
1. How to choose the perfect Shutter Speed
2. Stop Camera Shake
3. Capture Moving Subjects
4. Choose the right Focus Mode
5. Dial in the best Aperture
6. Get sharp images in low-light without a Tripod
7. Over Auto-Focus issues (including ‘focus-hunting’ in low light)
8. Use Panning to capture the energy of action shots
9. Kill Foreground distractions
10. Make Macro magic
11. Use Flash to take group shots from gloomy to glad
12. Break the rules for even more stunning results
Plus, an in-depth, yet super-practical focus overview and 41 images to help you get results fast.
How to Get the Tack Sharp eBook for a Discount Today:
Currently 77% off which ends soon (normally $39, currently just $9). Plus, you’ll get 3 bonus video tutorials to help. It also comes with a generous satisfaction guarantee so there’s no risk in trying it.
Deal ending soon: Secrets to Tack-Sharp Images Guide at 77% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: