How do we make our photographs more powerful, more pointed? Learn all about photographic composition & express yourself through effectively composed photographs with the help of this new guide. We were able to negotiate an exclusive 50% off discount for our blog readers today if you want to check it out. Found here: A Modern Approach to Photo Composition at 50% Off
This eBook is broken down into 10 chapters that contain 90+ pages packed full with theory, techniques, concepts, advice, and tips & tricks to help you master composition.
Where does that line between a simple snapshot begin to transition into self-expression? How do we sew together our visions of self-expression within the photographs we make? In a word; composition.
The stated goal of this eBook is to investigate (and demonstrate) those small pieces of the photographic puzzle that must be assembled to accomplish the most uniquely marvelous feat any of us can hope to achieve: expressing ourselves through effectively composed photographs.
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- Learn all about the Golden Ratio and Golden Rectangles and apply the principles you learn in this ebook to your own photographs.
- Get a deeper understanding of Leading Lines and Framing to really draw attention to your elements in your frame and lead your viewers through your images.
- How (and why!) to use symmetry and patterns to create amazing images. Every. Single. Time.
- Learn all about the Rule of Thirds – when to use it, how it works, and when to break out of it.
- Improve your compositions using the Phi Grid and the Fibonacci Spiral.
- Discover the secrets of photographic composition used by thousands of photographers!
- Increase your odds of capturing awesome portraits with composition techniques tailored to portrait photography.
- Shoot outstanding images by learning all about positive & negative space and tell compelling stories with your images.
- Most importantly, learn how and why it’s ok to break the “rules” of photographic composition.
Once you reach the realization of this freedom, you will become more proficient in your understanding of some of the most common aesthetic principles of photographic composition.
In short, it’s designed to teach you the rules of composition in photography and then make sure you know that it’s altogether acceptable to break them.
No rule of composition can replace personal judgment. A beautifully executed photograph is just as likely to follow the rules as easily as it can break free from them. You hereby have permission to break the rules.
How to Get the eBook for a Discount Today:
We were able to negotiate an exclusive 50% off markdown for our blog readers which ends soon, currently $19, normally $39.
Deal found here: Modern Approach to Photographic Composition at 50% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: