Ranked as one of the Top 10 Wedding Photographers in the World by American Photo Magazine, author David Beckstead brings to you his almost two decades of professional wedding photography experience. Known for his dynamic compositions and skill in using light in radical ways, his new eBook shows how you can become a stylistic and creative photographer attracting clients that love what you do. We were able to arrange a 55% discount for PictureCorrect readers which has expired, sorry about that, stay tuned to see what’s next!
This book is about educating yourself first, and then educating your clients; about creating more valuable art and increasing your worth. Creating a brand that is you, shooting in a style that is yours, and attracting clients who love and respect that kind of freedom.
Some of the Many Topics Covered (240 Pages):
- Tools to find your style and find clients who will love your style.
- See and create more dynamic imagery.
- Increase your awareness levels.
- Practice you craft more effectively.
- Discover your ‘Safe-zone’ and overcome it.
- Study and implement amazing compositions in the fast-paced wedding environment.
- Dive into ‘you’ and find your niche.
- How do clients perceive you?
- Equipment choices and settings.
- Balance your lifestyle with your business to create the ultimate wedding photographer!
“Powerful images create powerful opportunities! Let me help you become a dynamic wedding photographer!” – Author David Beckstead
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: