These popular photo editing presets are designed to help photographers instantly bring out the best attributes of their landscape photography with exposure adjustments, clarity, vibrance, saturation, split toning, highlights, shadows, sharpening, noise reduction, vignetting, graduated filter adjustments and much more. Found here: The Landscape Photographer’s Lightroom Presets
A premium collection of over 100 presets designed and developed specifically for landscape photographers but any photographer can benefit.
The Landscape Preset Bundle Includes:
- 65 one-click presets designed for instant results in many types of landscape photography situations and lighting conditions.
- 40 stackable presets for gradual post-processing & fine tuning.
- 6 presets designed to re-create the effect of a neutral density lens filter.
- Instructions on how to quickly and easily install the presets in Adobe Lightroom. Compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & CC.
As landscape photographers, it’s our job to catch the emotional essence of a place and show it to others. We want to inspire people with the beauty of a world they might never even have known existed. And in many cases it’s about being in the right place at the right time. How can you do that if you are always stuck at your computer editing photos?
Less Time at the Computer = More Time With Your Camera:
- Install in Minutes: Installation within Adobe Lightroom is super quick and easy! Instructions included.
- Post-Process & Edit Quickly: Post-process and edit your photos in seconds rather than hours, usually with just 1 click!
- More Time in the Field: Less time at the computer and more time with your camera exploring the world.
How to Get Them for a Discount Today:
Currently 50% off which ends soon. They also include a 90 day happiness guarantee, if you don’t love the preset collection simply let us know for a full refund. So there is no risk in trying them.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: