Master the Lightroom techniques that will bring your photos to life and save you tons of time. Photographer Mike Newton has helped tens of thousands of photographers learn Adobe Lightroom and is here to teach you exactly what you need to know to take your edits and efficiency in Lightroom to the next level! We were able to arrange an exclusive 50% disount ($49) which ends soon, simply use the discount code PIC50OFF at checkout. Deal found here: Lightroom Mastery at 50% Off
Learn the ins and outs of Adobe Lightroom and take your photos from average to amazing, even if you have little experience with it.
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- Use all the essential Lightroom editing tools
- Import and sort all your photos for maximum efficiency and storage.
- Master detailed retouching techniques to smooth skin, make eyes pop, whiten teeth, & more.
- Fix over/underexposed photos, reduce noise, & fix lens distortion
- Organise catalogs, folders, & collections so you can find any photo instantly.
- Create professional slideshows for showcasing your images
- Get photos ready to print at home, or perfected for the commercial printer.
- Create gorgeous panoramas and HDR images from right inside of Lightroom.
- Create physical books with your photos and order them directly from inside Lightroom
Mike has created a complete Lightroom mastery course from the top of Lightroom to the very bottom in 15 different modules. You can pick and choose what you would like to learn by selecting which modules you want to watch.
Are you brand new to Lightroom? You can take the whole course and work alongside Mike to become a Lightroom Master.
Do you use Lightroom frequently, but haven’t perfected certain parts? You can skip ahead and start on the modules/tools you want to learn.
This course could be good for you if…
- You’d like to learn how to create amazing edits but aren’t sure how
- You are new to Lightroom and want to learn the basics
- You are an intermediate user but want to learn all the advanced tools
- You want to be able to pull up any photo you’ve ever taken quickly
- You want all your galleries to be sorted, tagged, organize, etc. and save time doing it
- You want to drastically cut your editing time down
- Most importantly, you want to know what to do, when to do it, which tools to use, and have fun while editing!
No matter what level of Lightroom user you are, you will walk away with improvements in the quality of your edits and the speed of your workflow.
How to Get the Course for a Discount Today:
We were able to arrange an exclusive 50% discount for our readers which ends soon ($49 down from $99) simply use the discount code PIC50OFF at checkout. It also carries a 30 day guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: Lightroom Mastery at 50% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: