Like having a professional landscape photographer by your side, telling you exactly what to do to get the perfect shot – anywhere, every time. Proven, step-by-step recipes for 22 different types of sunrise & sunset photo opportunities, so you get the perfect photo every time. Print and carry in your camera bag, or simply save to your phone for quick reference. Currently on sale if you want to check them out. Deal found here: The Sunrise/Sunset Recipe Cards
- How to create amazing sunrise & sunset photos: By following his proven “Recipe” you will be photographing sunrise & sunsets like a professional – fast!
- Quick & easy: The ‘Sunrise/Sunset Recipe Cards’ are the quickest and easiest way to short-cut your way to taking amazing sunrise & sunset photos.
- Photo cheat sheet: He’s distilled 16 years of sunrise & sunset photography experience onto each card.
- Short-cut your learning curve by simply modelling what he did to capture & polish these 22 stunning images.
- Get the original images & presets Download the original RAW images and the finished presets to learn how to polish your images like a pro.
- Tips & tricks on how to get your sunrise & sunset images to POP!
You’re standing on a spectacular beach just before sunrise. The sand is cool on your feet, the sound of the waves almost hypnotic as your excitement builds.
You’ve glanced at the Human Element Sunrise Recipe Card so you’re totally prepared. Now you just have to dial in the settings, follow the composition instructions, and start shooting.
You check the histogram on your camera with the sample histogram provided on the recipe card, make micro-adjustments, and enjoy the moment.
You’ve just captured an Epic Sunrise complete with silky water lapping the contrasting grainy sand, coral-pink cotton-wool clouds dancing in the sky, and a golden glow sneaking above the horizon that hints something spectacular is about to happen.
Scanning the scene, you spot a tree you’d like to feature in the foreground.
So, you grab the Sunrise Silhouette Recipe Card from your camera bag, dial in the new settings, and now you’ve just captured another magical morning memory.
(Use the handy checklist provided to make sure you’ve packed everything & don’t forget any crucial steps)
Now you turn away from the ocean towards the hinterland mountain range. It’s still early and the rugged peaks are bathed in an eerie blue mist. Rising above one of the peaks you spot a hot-air balloon.
You quickly reach for your Mountain Sunrise Recipe Card. In less than a minute, you’ve followed the ‘recipe’, and have your third wall-worthy photo for the morning.
Not Mere Theory – It’s An Education In The Field
Sunrise/Sunset Photo Recipe Cards are like having a professional photographer by your side. Not only will you get amazing photos every time, you’ll become a better, more confident photographer as you learn how to…
- Prepare for every shot (including camera, lens, and accessories)
- Evaluate different scenes (including primary subject, engaging composition, accurate lighting, and more)
- Picture the ultimate end result (including tone, focal point, story, and more)
- Master your camera (and feel confident with the features and settings)
- Analyse results in the field (including effective use of histograms)
- Use micro-adjustments to get a better RAW image (without post-processing)
- Enjoy the process and the outcome (with less dud shots and more wall-worthy, amazing photos)
They contain the distilled secrets of 16 years of sunrise and sunset photography experience, presented in easy-to-follow, quick-glance bullets.
Each card is easy to print, laminate, and carry in your camera bag for quick reference in the field.
How to Get the Recipe Cards for a Discount Today (With Bonuses):
They are currently on sale today if you want to check them out. Plus they include a 30 day happiness guarantee so there is no risk in trying them!
Deal found here: The Sunrise/Sunset Recipe Cards
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: