Knowing how to control your camera and paint with light can produce some of the most head-turning images in photography. This new comprehensive 56 page guide takes you through the most useful light painting techniques in detail and let’s you really study the craft at your own leisure. We were able to negotiate a 72% discount today for our readers (plus 18 bonus reference cards and more) all of which ends soon. Deal found here: The Secrets of Light Painting Photography at 72% Off
Ever wanted a fast way to produce an artistically creative photograph like these without having to spend thousands on pro gear or sit through another academic tome?
Some of the Many Topics Covered in the Guide:
- Full explanation of detail of camera settings
- Detailed written explanation of setup
- Explanation of all gear used
- Step by step description of the process of shooting the image
- Extra notes and tips to make each shot count
- Combining light painting methods
- Full notes on the process of each type of light painting
The truth is that you don’t need the latest gear or to sit through hours of theoretical lectures on the nature of light to produce appealing light painting photographs like those ones.
Included with Each of the Reference Cards:
- Three inspirational examples of the technique
- Exact gear needed for the technique
- Optimal camera settings for the technique
- Step by step notes of the process of shooting the image
- Special tips to optimize your results
Each card discusses a specific light painting technique and the essentials of how you can replicate that technique, often in a matter of minutes.
How to Get Everything for a Discount Today:
We were able to negotiate a 72% discount today for our readers (plus 18 bonus reference cards and more) all of which ends soon. Normally $69, we have it all for just $19.
Deal found here: The Secrets of Light Painting Photography at 72% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: