Professional photographer James Brandon spent the last few years developing 80 Lightroom presets that are included in this wide-ranging bundle designed for various photography genres and post-processing needs. They can be found here: Lightroom 4&5 Preset Bundle
All these presets are fully customizable after being applied to a photo with one click and often serve as a good starting-off point to more extensive post-processing. Keep in mind they only work in Lightroom 4 & 5, not previous versions.
Breakdown of the 80 Presets in this Bundle:
- Travel presets – designed with travel and landscape images in mind
- Black & White resets – to give your images a color toned, monochromatic look
- Portrait presets – designed for families, children, brides and any other portrait style images
- Nostalgia film collection presets – to give your images that retro, film look
- Lifestyle presets – for those incredible family moments
- The choice collection – a versatile favorites set
Watch how they work here:
How to Get a Copy:
The presets are easy to install and all brief instructions are included with the download. The bundle also includes a bonus eBook called 10 Tips For Improving Your Photography Today.
Found here: Lightroom 4&5 Preset Bundle
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: