Want your images to POP? Join thousands of photographers who have discovered Intensify. Four incredible detail algorithms help you get eye-popping depth that is noise-free, halo-free and full of life. Intensify includes a vast number of ultra-powerful adjustments to deliver the image you saw when the shutter was pressed. Currently only available to Mac users. Found here: Intensify for Dramatic Detail
Achieve deeper, richer colors and detail in your images with Pro Contrast, giving you higher levels of photo intensity and image contrast throughout the pictures without loss of details. Precisely adjust levels across highlights, midtones and shadows, and experiment with our proprietary Offset control to make your images look amazing.
Reveal amazing hidden details without adding artifacts or pesky noise. Plus, separately control. Shadows and Highlights and the size of details affected to create the intensity of high-quality images.
Dramatically improve the sharpness of your images without introducing noise or sharpening artifacts, as with other sharpening techniques. Advanced parameters such as Radius and Dehalo allow you to fine tune this subtle yet dramatic effect and produce the highest quality images.
Layers & Masking
Get the ultimate in creative flexibility by using up to 5 separate layers to stack effects and control different masked areas in your images.
Also use layers to selectively apply or fine-tune images adjustments such as exposure, saturation, and more. There’s no need to switch to Photoshop or other apps, when you can do everything inside of Intensify.
Some of the Many Other Features of Intensify:
- Proprietary image processing engine
- 70+ presets for one-click results
- Amazing pro contrast controls
- Robust detail controls
- Batch processing, rename, resize
- Global and micro structure controls
- Vibrance and Saturation controls
- Color Temperature
- Highlights, Midtones, Shadows controls
- Pixel perfect sharpen tools
- Advanced color filters
- Smart adjustable vignette
- Selective coloring with a brush
- Wacom tablet integration
- Layers with blending modes
- Gradient tool
- Multiple comparing & preview modes
- Smart object support
- Selective editing brush
- Extension for Photos for Mac
- Multiple undo and redo
- Standalone software & Plug-in
- Photoshop plug-in
- Lightroom plug-in
- Aperture plug-in
- Full Retina display support
- Real-time image processing
- PNG, TIFF, JPG, and other formats support
- Native RAW processing technology
- PSD files support
- Adobe RGB wide color profile support
- ProPhoto wide color profile support
- Color clipping preview
- Facebook sharing
- Flickr sharing
- SmugMug sharing
- Export to Email and iMessage
- Export to other photo editors
- Force touch support
- Navigation window
Powerful 16-Bit RAW Processor that fits your Workflow
By reading native RAW images from most cameras, and working at 16 bits of data per pixel, Intensify can be relied on for the highest quality enhancements.
Work faster and smarter with a fine-tuned user interface and streamlined workflow that fits you. Run Intensify as a standalone app or as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Apple Aperture. Ultimate flexibility!
Found here: Intensify Photo Editor for Dramatic Detail
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: