Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of options and settings on your digital camera? Does it drive you crazy when your images aren’t as sharp as they should be? The 3rd edition of this popular guide was just released designed to help you master the photography essentials so you can gain confidence and control over your camera, and consistently take better photos. We were able to negotiate a discount for PictureCorrect readers which ends soon. Deal found here: Essential Photography Skills
“Get all the tips and tricks I wished I knew when I first got into photography… AND my best images from the last 5 years…to help you gain confidence and control over your camera, and consistently take better photos today.” -Author Brent Mail
Some of the Many Topics Covered (83 Pages):
- How to short-cut years of trial and error (and avoid wasting hours reading useless information on the internet). He has distilled everything into 9 ESSENTIALS so you can start taking better photos TODAY.
- Forget your confusing camera manual. He explains all the important things – IN PLAIN ENGLISH – so you can quickly and easily get the most from your camera (without having to struggle with your boring manual)
- Goldilocks and the three exposures (finally, an easy explanation of exposure — and 32 images to demonstrate)
- His favourite ‘sweet-spot’ aperture for landscapes (and how to get gallery-quality results every time – no matter what camera you have)
- 5 reasons your photos look blurry (and exactly what to do about it)
- The ‘sniper’ trick pros use to get tack-sharp portraits (Note: Hardly anyone knows this technique – that’s why most people in portraits look so tired)
- The counterintuitive ‘tractor beam’ secret that sucks people into your photo so they simply can’t look away (Hint: I bet you see this all the time without even realizing it)
- The two best places to look for endless ideas, inspiration, and amazing photography examples
- And heaps more to help you gain confidence and control over your camera, and consistently take better photos today
Bonus Guide Included Today: Secrets to Tack-Sharp Images (28 Pages)
About the author: Brent Mail is a professional landscape photographer based in Australia. He has been teaching photography workshops for many years, and has helped thousands of photographers get better at their craft.
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today:
The 3rd edition of this popular guide was just released designed to help you master the photography essentials so you can gain confidence and control over your camera, and consistently take better photos. We were able to negotiate a discount for PictureCorrect readers which ends soon. It also carries a 30 day happiness guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the guide simply let them know for a full refund – so there’s no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: Essential Photography Skills
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: