Imagine having the knowledge to confidently create beautiful background blur, in any situation with any lens. Creating Beautiful Background Blur is a new comprehensive technical training guide on the subject of depth of field – filled with in-depth tutorials and secrets to creating gorgeous, creamy, bokeh background images. And best of all, we were able to negotiate a 62% discount for our readers which ends soon. Deal found here: Creating Beautiful Background Blur Guide at 62% Off
Designed to be the only depth-of-field guide you’ll ever need and the initial reviews have been great.
Some of the Many Topics Covered (92 pages):
- Learn methods that’ll make sure you NEVER have to muddle your way through a photo shoot, trying to figure out why you cannot get the Background Blur you want
- How to use focusing distance to your advantage
- The honest “No BS” truth about maximum aperture (No. You don’t absolutely need an f/1.2 lens.)
- The secrets behind lens focal length and background blur
- The dirty little secret of “Managing Distances”
- Clear, straightforward, technical, advice on how to set up your gear
- Why you need to live and die by the “Boundaries” of your depth of field
- Why SO many photographers miss the shot because they don’t know where to place the focus point
- Surprising solutions to working with a kit lens
- Discover the magic “of the Circles of Light” known as “Bokeh”
- Why an aperture like f/4 can give you great background blur- Or not!
- Discover how it is possible to get background blur even at f/22.
- How to mastermind all of the different components that contribute to background blur.
- The Secret behind why background blur can make your photographs better!
- Everyone talks about depth of field. But what is it really?
- The boundaries of depth of field- where are they- and how to make them work in your favor—
- Learn about shallow depth of field, wide depth of field, and everything in-between.
- How to “create” shallow depth of field with any lens!
- And much more
Creating “bokeh”, or soft blurred backgrounds, doesn’t seem like it should be all that hard. Likely, you have some bits, and pieces, of the knowledge already rolling around in your head.
“You can do this with the equipment that you likely already have in your camera bag”
When you finish studying this premium guide, you won’t have a haphazard understanding of lenses, optics, depth of field, and bokeh. The author wrote it so his readers would have an “expert level” understanding on these subjects.
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today (With Bonuses):
We were able to negotiate a 62% discount (normally $50, currently just $19) which ends soon. It also comes with an unbeatable 90-day, double-your-money-back guarantee so there’s no risk in trying it. Plus, you’ll get a bonus handy cheat sheet for creating background blur that you can print and pop into your camera bag.
Deal found here: Creating Beautiful Background Blur Guide at 62% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: