I thought I knew a lot about iPhone photography, wow was I ever wrong! This training program has been catching attention across the industry and we were able to negotiate a special deal today for PictureCorrect readers which ends soon. If you’d like to take better photos with your iPhone than most people can take with a DSLR, this might be the most important page you’re going to read in a long time. Deal found here: The iPhone Photography Academy at 85% Off
iPhone Photo Academy is an in-depth online course that will show you how to take incredible iPhone photos. With the right knowledge an iPhone can be used to take photos that are so good that most people would never even believe that they were taken with a phone!
The best camera is the one that is always with you. But having the iPhone with you is only half of the equation. The other half is knowing how to use it to take outstanding photos.
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- How to take sharp high-quality iPhone photos even in the middle of the night
- How to get full manual control of your iPhone camera (just like you can on a DSLR)
- How to use focus and exposure lock to take perfectly sharp and well-exposed photos
- 5 different ways to release the iPhone’s shutter (and when you should be using each)
- The secret behind dreamy waterfall photos, and how you can take them with your iPhone
- The difference between compression and resolution (and how they affect image quality)
- When you should adjust shutter speed manually for taking perfectly sharp photos
- The correct settings for taking perfect HDR photos using the Pro HDR X app
- Why you should never use the zoom of your iPhone (and what you should do instead)
- One little-known technique for accurately setting focus on small subjects in the distance
- Understanding AE/AF Lock (and how to use it in tricky photography situations)
- Trick for taking action photos in which a person appears more than once (no editing required)
- Secrets for using directional light to take beautiful high-quality photos with your iPhone
- How to take stunning iPhone photos during the Golden Hour and the Blue Hour
- How to get started with iPhone street photography (and what to do if you get caught)
- The most common iPhone landscape photography mistake that ruins so many photos
- My all-time favorite iPhone photography technique (and everything you need to know to take outstanding iPhone photos using this simple trick that leaves everyone speechless)
- And much much more
Anyone can become an excellent iPhone photographer by applying these techniques.
With technology changing faster and faster, it’s not always easy to keep up, especially if you’re out there on your own. The iPhone in particular goes through huge changes every year with software updates and occasionally hardware updates. But that’s the beauty of the iPhone Photography Academy, members get new tutorials sent to them covering any updates for as long as Apple keeps making the iPhone.
How to Get a Discount Today:
We were able to negotiate an 85% discount for PictureCorrect readers today which ends soon. It also includes a full happiness guarantee, if you are satisfied with iPhone Photo Academy for any reason simply let them know for a full refund – so there is no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: The iPhone Photography Academy at 85% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: