Find the perfect look for your photo. Topaz’s ReStyle tool lets you explore new artistic and creative possibilities for your images and helps you achieve looks you might not have thought of otherwise. Designed for professionals to transform images with just one click using over a thousand easily searchable styles and looks. Found here: Topaz ReStyle Deal
Features Introduced in Topaz ReStyle:
- Breakthrough Mapping Technology. ReStyle introduces a cutting-edge process of mapping color and tone statistics from a selected style to a target image. This new technology creates high-quality transformations, even for dramatic styles and looks.
- New Style/Preset Creation Method. ReStyle creates presets using a source image’s color and tones, allowing you to save your own unique styles to use later.
- Blending Modes. With ReStyle, we have incorporated blending modes for the adjust- ment modules, essentially showing 8 different looks for each style preset.
- HSL Technology in 5-Color Style Sliders. Easily enhance your selected style’s 5 domi- nant colors using the unique hue, saturation and luminance controls.
- Advanced Masking Workflow. The masking module, attached to each adjustment tab, contains a comprehensive set of tools including an edge-aware brush, gradient mask, smart feather tool, color aware tool and more.
- User Interface Design. With ReStyle, we have continued to develop a cleaner, more modern and efficient interface to improve usability, workflow and overall aesthetics.
- Presets/Styles Panel – Pre-defined presets, organized by photography genres.
- Preview Window – Displays the preview of the original and ad- justed image.
- Viewing Tools – Tools that control zoom and other viewing options.
- Navigator Panel – Tabs to view the preview navigator, loupe, mask and histogram information.
- Settings & Parameters – Options and sliders to adjust the various styles and masks.
Presets are pre-defined looks that you can apply to any image at any time. They are a great way to explore the creative possibilities, speed up and simplify your workflow. Including over 1,000 different looks in ReStyle, and although they won’t work for every single photograph, they serve as excellent starting points.
For added convenience, styles are categorized by types of photography.
How to Get a Copy:
The tool is very easy to install and then appears under your filters menu in Photoshop.
Found here: Topaz ReStyle for Post-Processing
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: