Glow creates a magical luminescent glowing effect that infuses your work with a sense of energetic movement and flow (see how it works here). The effects are fully adjustable, from subtle background enhancements to an electrifying ‘wow’ look with fractal and neon illumination. Found here: Topaz Glow 2
It is designed to create vibrant images with energetic sparks of neon light. 72 hand-crafted presets offer a way explore Topaz Glow’s capabilities with a single click. You can move past them to create your own effects, but the built-in presets are designed to work well with a wide range of images.
Often images have hidden textures that aren’t visible to the naked eye. Topaz Glow illuminates these hidden contours. The result is surreal and magical – almost like painting on your photo with beautiful luminescent ink.
New Features in Glow 2 Include:
- Over 30 New Presets – That brings the total to over 100 included effects to amplify your images or give you a boost creating a personal look you love.
- New Masking Module -You no longer need a host editor like Photoshop to create masks on your images! Now, you can open Glow 2 and mask areas of your image directly from the application using luminosity, color selection, a spot mask, or a traditional brush mask, and yes it’s color aware :)
- Unlimited Undo/Redo – That’s right! As long as you don’t close the program you can now undo or redo to your hearts content (as far as your system memory will allow.)
- Topaz Community Integration – Topaz Glow 2 is the 3rd of our products to include the Topaz Community, an easy way for users to search save and share custom made presets with other Glow 2 users around the world. Surf an ocean of hand crafted presets, then download and apply with a click. Or share your custom presets for other users to try.
- Automatic Preset Backup – as long as you’re signed into your account when you save a preset, that preset will be privately uploaded to the community then synced on any other machine you sign into.
Illuminate Your Photos:
1. Control every aspect of your effect
Start off strong with dozens of hand-crafted presets. Then finish your personal masterpiece with millions of ways to customize your effect. Glow also plugs into your existing editor for more options.
2. Use the best technology for best results
Topaz Glow uses the latest image processing algorithms and GPU acceleration to give you great results and a smooth experience.
3. Create a variety of unique effects
Glow adds a new type of photo effect to your editing toolbox that likely cannot be created elsewhere.
Adjust Glow type, brightness, color, spread, and much more. Use various blending options. Transform your image into swirling digital art or just add a little bit of pop. Your results are limited only by your imagination.
You can even add a touch of Glow on photorealistic images to make it stand out in a subtler way. Not only do you have full control over all glow attributes, you also have built in opacity + blending options that gives you full control over the strength of your effect. Although the original image above is pretty good, Glow adds an extra pop that makes it stand out.
Found here: Topaz Glow 2 to Illuminate Your Photos
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: