The author of the popular Trick Photography & Special Effects eBook now has a new video tutorials course, The Photography Masterclass. It is a complete and detailed step-by-step photography training program that will teach you how to capture profressional grade photos with any DSLR camera in any situation. Found here: The Photography Masterclass
It is made up of 29 videos totaling 11 hours 26 minutes of in-depth training that will show you how to get the most out of any DSLR camera.
This course is designed to enable you to:
- Choose the right DSLR on a budget and still get all the desired features.
- Properly hold a DSLR and stop looking like a complete idiot out in the field.
- Stop taking boring photos that nobody cares about and start taking creative, memorable photos worth sharing and selling.
- Get crips, clear shots when photographing anything, including people, objects, skies and landscapes.
- Avoid the 6 common beginner mistakes of composition and easily create brilliant images instead.
- Finally grasp a complete understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO for total control over motion and depth of field.
- Learn the “secret” time of day when most professional photos are shot.
- Understand Exposure and Metering so pictures won’t be too bright or too dark, but “just right”.
- Properly select camera white-balance and stop worrying about photos coming out too orange or having incorrect, ugly colors.
- Select the best lenses to create appropriate, proportional, non-distorted, aesthetically pleasing images… no matter the situation.
- Take JAW-DROPPING panoramic shots.
- Use FOCUS correctly and know what focus points to avoid in a scene.
- Choose the BEST EQUIPMENT, including flash, filters, camera bag, tripod, tripod head, batteries, battery recharger, strap, camera mount, and memory cards.
- Use external FLASH to control motion, remove red-eye, add drama, and give your images an edgy, high-class, professional look…
- Use FILTERS to control light coming through the lens, remove glare, and even make the colors in a scene appear more saturated.
- Get NATURAL HDR shots that don’t look fake or “over-done”.
- Correctly decide when to use a TRIPOD – and know when it’s dumb to use one.
- Capture sharp, correctly exposed photos in LOW-LIGHT SITUATIONS… with no motion blur or noise.
- Take stunning photographs at NIGHT with or without using a flash or tripod.
- Know where to put LIGHTS in relation to your subject/model and how to control the mood of portrait photos.
- Choose effective LIGHT MODIFIERS, including umbrellas, soft boxes, beauty dishes and grids to establish the mood of the image (do you want the light to be dark, dramatic and shadowy? Soft and pleasing? Bright and happy? Do you want soft pools of background light? When would you want light to create texture across surfaces, and when wouldn’t you?)
- Know how to select a SOFTWARE package that fits your needs and budget.
- Correctly EDIT IMAGES in post-production using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop software.
- And much, much more…
“Photography Masterclass is the result of many years of experience with DSLR cameras. Inside you’ll see my unique process, including tutorials on how to create real attention-grabbing images.” -Evan Sharboneau
How to Get a Copy:
These videos for the course are hosted and streamed online so you can watch them immediately, from any device with a web browser and internet connection.
Found here: The Photography Masterclass
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: