I’ve heard from a lot of readers looking for tutorials or exercises they can do at home. If that sounds like you then you might be interested in this huge discount I just heard about on these handy new cheat sheets that can help you master 52 different aspects of photography. You can study them at home or print and slip them into your camera bag (or load them onto your phone or tablet), for a full-sized guide on-the-go. Found here: Quick Capture Photo Cheat Sheets Discount
Finally, no more fiddling with confusing camera guides or Googling questions in the middle of a shoot. Always have these photography prompts on hand.
How These Photography Cheat Sheets Work:
- They cover a broad range of topics across 52 different sheets
- Their beautiful designs and illustrations make complex concepts easy to understand
- You can print them at home, and fit them easily into your bag
- The digital format allows you to load them onto your phone and tablet, so you always have them when you need them
- They cover everything you need to know, starting with the basics and composition, through to preparing to shoot and various shooting styles
- They work both as learning tools and as quick refreshers in the field
- Topics are organised by card suit so you can easily find what you’re looking for quickly
A well-designed photography cheat sheet can make the most complicated concepts seem simple.
“The Cheat Sheets are extremely handy! I have them on my phone, iPad and also my computer. They’re an incredibly handy reference – as are they’re designed like playing cards. I love the simplicity and well ordered tips.” -Helen Knox
How to Get the Cheat Sheets for a Discount Today:
They come with a 90-day happiness guarantee so there’s no risk in trying them. Plus for a limited time, you’ll also get Josh Dunlop’s private collection of Lightroom Presets ($147 value) – all of which ends soon.
Deal found here: Quick Capture Photo Cheat Sheets Offer
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: