As a landscape photographer, you strive to capture the beauty of the world around you. But there can be a big difference between a good shot and great one. These in-depth photography tutorial ebooks were designed to teach you how to plan your shots and post-process them like a pro to quickly improve your landscape photography.
Living Landscapes (132 pages)
Living Landscapes aims to help you move past the point, click, and hope approach to landscape photography. You’ll learn from a pro how to capture stunning landscape photos you’ll hang on walls—not hide away—by mastering the three key ingredients to stunning and engaging landscape photography.
- How to simplify the process of making engaging and technically proficient landscape images
- How to overcome the unique challenges that landscape photography presents
- The four landscape fundamentals that turn bland into beautiful
- Workshops and guided tours of some amazing landscape images
- A straight forward explanation of the gear you need (it isn’t as much as you might think)
- Landscape specific post-processing techniques
- Advanced tips and techniques for specific scenarios: mountains, water, bush, and forest, black and white, and panoramic stitching
Loving Landscapes (207 pages)
Loving Landscapes is a digital landscape photography workflow and post-processing guidebook. It’s crammed full of highly detailed information that is meant to simplify and streamline your image capture and transform your post-processing skills.
- How to get it right from the start, producing technically excellent image files in your camera
- How to manage and post-process all your image files within Lightroom, from importing RAW files to exporting finished images
- How to optimize your computer for landscape post-processing
- How to create the right RAW format workflow
- Mastering the Lightroom Library module
- Organizing your images in Lightroom
- Single exposure post-processing workflow techniques and tools
- Multiple exposure post-processing workflow techniques and tools
- How to use Adobe Photoshop like a pro for landscape photos
In addition to the information-packed ebooks, this deal comes with 51 Lightroom landscape-optimized presets from authors Todd and Sarah Sisson. They’re meant to easily speed up your post-processing workflow and make your landscape photography look its best. The presets work with Adobe Lightroom versions 4, 5 & 6, or Lightroom CC. They were desgined to work well on both JPEG and RAW image files.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: