For those of you playing with new cameras and lenses, you may want to check out this in-depth guide while it is marked down. Designed to take you by the hand and lead you step-by-step in discovering photography skills using your DSLR. This eBook is filled with practical exercises that show you exactly what to do AFTER changing your camera settings. Produced by TWO master photography teachers. It is currently 65% off today which ends soon, also try the discount coupon picturecorrect at checkout. Deal found here: The DSLR Crash Course at 65% Off
The best way to learn photography is plenty of hands-on practice. This is even more important for beginners.
For beginners, reading from a camera manual is THE absolute worst way to learn photography.
How can you be expected to learn such a practical skill, by reading a boring instruction manual?
It’s not gonna happen.
This eBook is adapted from an in-person photography workshop.
Unlike a regular book, it’s designed to quickly get you up to speed with basic photography principles, and provides a platform for you to experiment and refine your techniques.
Some of the Many Topics Covered (69 Pages):
- How you can get the correct exposure in ANY situation. (this one eludes even the most seasoned photographers)
- A practical in-depth breakdown of ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed. (It’s important to master the fundamentals)
- Handling difficult backlighting (backlighting- the thorn in every photographer’s side)
- Discover what metering modes are and how you can effectively use them to create the images you want, every time.
- The Focus, Lock, and Recompose Method (a tried-and-true method for shooting competently and quickly)
- Choosing The “Correct” Auto-focusing Mode (honestly… did you know there could be a correct, or incorrect, mode)
- How to effectively Control Shutter Speed Using Aperture Priority
- A shootout between Wide Angle Lens vs Telephoto Lens. So you’ll have the knowledge to confidently pic what to use in each situation.
- Understanding Depth of field, so you can create those highly desirable images with amazing background blur.
- PLUS – An entire section of image case-study breakdowns where you’ll be talked through, how to properly meter each scene, what exposure mode would work best, what the correct color balance setting would be, and whether you should be concerned about shutter speed, aperture or both… For each shot. (This alone is worth 10x the price of this guide)
- And so much more…
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today (With a Bonus):
It is currently 65% off to help those of you playing with new photography toys (just $19, total value $65). Right now it also includes 3 useful printable photography cheatsheets: print them and take them with you in your camera bag. Includes – Exposure Triangle, Manual Mode & Mastering Backlight. All of it also carries an amazing 365 day happiness guarantee so there is no risk in trying it. P.S. try the discount coupon picturecorrect at checkout for even more savings.
Deal found here: The DSLR Crash Course at 65% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: