On Monday, smartphone giant Apple announced the launch of their newly designed mobile operating system, iOS7. At the company’s WWDC event in San Francisco, Apple gave a demo of all the revamped features including the new camera and photo app available on the iOS7. The re-designed photo app now gives users various filter options, provides more control with the photo sharing function, and gives them even more organizing capabilities:
Some of the highlights of this newly designed photo app include the following:
- Access to a variety of live B&W or color filters for still images
- Ability to automatically organize photos in your photo roll into “moments”, “collections” or at the “years” level
- Ease of sharing photos using “Air-drop”
- Shared photo streams through iCloud
- Video sharing ability through iCloud
- A whole new beautiful way of experiencing photos
The updated iOS7 enables users to utilize four camera functions in one. This includes swiping from the video camera, to your photo camera, to the square cropped camera, and finally the pano camera.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: