Do you ever feel like your images lack impact? Successful photographers move us with seemingly effortless consistency. But, how? This comprehensive downloadable digital guide- Powerful Imagery: The Photographer’s Insight, by Mitchell Kanashkevich, shows you exactly how to do this. We were able to negotiate a 52% discount for our readers today which ends soon. Deal found here: The Powerful Imagery Guide at 52% Off
The author, Mitchell Kanashkevich, is an multi award-winning travel/documentary photographer. He is also behind some of the best-selling photography eBooks of all time.
Mitchell’s work has appeared in magazines such as National Geographic Traveler, Vanity Fair, Lonely Planet Traveler, Geographical UK and has made its way into private photo collections around the world.
REMEMBER – You don’t have to be traveling to some exotic location to make use of the principles that you’ll learn in this guide.
What you will learn: will help you with every photograph that you create from that point forward!
Taking a Look Inside:
- This eBook is structured so that every case study is divided into sections. You can easily access the information that you wish to study without fumbling around.
- On the photo page, you get a full and complete description of all the equipment and how it was used.
- In the story section, I will tell you everything about the: who, what, and why of the assignment.
- As a “creator” of photographs- there are always objectives… a story to be told. I will give you the inside scoop on what the objectives were and how I solved them.
- Light is everything to a photographer, and sometimes it doesn’t cooperate. I’ll give you every piece of information on what the lighting challenges were and how I overcame them.
- Obstacles! Yes, there are always obstacles. I’ll teach you how I dealt with them, and remember- not all obstacles are related to the photographic process!
- The creative process is integral to photography. It will help you to know how someone else worked through a situation. I’ll tell you everything about my creative process.
- Post-processing- it’s a digital world, and virtually every image benefits from post-processing. You’ll learn step-by-step how I processed each image, and you’ll get to see the before and after results side-by-side.
In this book, you will go inside the mind of Kanashkevich and see how he goes through the processes of forming ideas for images, making creative decisions, tweaking the technical settings of his camera, and editing his images with post-processing software.
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today:
We were able to negotiate a 52% discount (normally $40, currently just $19) which ends soon. It also comes with an unbeatable 90-day, double-your-money-back guarantee so there’s no risk in trying it.
Offer found here: The Powerful Imagery Guide at 52% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: