Designed to create tack-sharp and highly detailed photos by enhancing natural sharpness and taking full control over image detail. Detail breaks down an image into three levels of internal detail separation and three levels of tone separation and allows you to selectively enhance or remove detail throughout your image without the side effects of halos or artifacts. Found here: Topaz Detail
Apply crisp and clean image sharpening without fear of “oversharpening”. A major issue with all other sharpening techniques is that they create sharpening artifacts known as “overshooting” or “halos”. Topaz Detail uses the most recent advances in micro-contrast imaging technology to almost eliminate these sharpening artifacts, allowing for highly effective and natural sharpening.
Key Features of Topaz Detail 3:
- Enhanced detail control – In addition to breaking the image down into three detail sizes, Detail 3 now separates it by tone, allowing for precise shadow and highlight detail adjustments.
- Improved functionality – Major boost in processing speed and ability to handle larger images.
- Effect mask – Selectively brush detail in or out using the tools in the Effect Mask tab.
- Unique tone control – Achieve natural and balanced tone with the integration of the Topaz IntelliColor technology.
- Over 50 new presets – A variety of new presets for any type of image.
- Preset collections – Preset organization, plus the ability to create your own collections.
It allows you to find the right balance of detail in your images by giving you a unique command over small, medium, and large image details in 3 separate tonal regions: Overall, Shadow and Highlight.
Adding even more control over image detail are the multiple tools that allow for selective addition or removal of detail exactly where it’s needed. With the edge-aware masking brush, transparency options and the ability to stack effects using the Apply button, adding precise and intricate detail is easier than ever.
With efficient, powerful, and intuitive adjustments, Topaz Detail is ideal for photographers looking for ultimate control over image detail and the most advanced and comprehensive sharpening technology on the market.
How to get a copy:
The tool is very easy to install and then appears under your filters menu in Photoshop or other programs.
It can be found here: Topaz Detail
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: