Three years ago, a bunch of mirrorless cameras got together for a little shindig. A few of them ganged up on Canon, who ran out of the party crying. This year, the mirrorless cameras had another reunion, but this time Canon wasn’t invited. So, who are the cool kids in today’s mirrorless world?
Check out this funny stop-motion film to find out:
The Mirrorless Party 2015, Starring:
- Lumix GH4 as the pompous “cinematic visionary”
- Leica M as the German representative for leading and trendsetting photographic engineering
- Nikon 1 AW1 as the tough and rugged adventure seeker (who shows up to the party in army fatigues—a silicone jacket)
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II as the sexy one
- Sony a7R as the self-conscious one
- Fuji X-T1 as the “transsensor”
- Samsung NX1 as the quiet, but surprisingly confident, underdog
The Camera Store did a great job with this video, offering a pretty funny and convincing portrayal of each camera and where they stand today.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: