Photoshop has been and is, the first choice editing program for most professional photographers. In this video by Tim Grey you can learn a number of techniques for cleaning and correcting images. A brief word of warning, the video is approximately two hours long:
The tutorial covers a number of different areas on the subject including.
- Strategies for cleaning images.
- Using the Spot Healing Brush
- Controlled cleaning with the Healing Brush
- Patching image areas
- Two stage image cleaning using the Clone Tool
- Correcting color contamination and casts
- Reducing image noise
Despite it’s length, the video contains some extremely useful tips and techniques for getting the best quality out of your images.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: