Do you ever feel like your camera’s Auto Mode is holding you prisoner? There is a common fear behind leaving Auto Mode and taking full control of your camera. Much of that fear is needlessly entrenched in our minds. This brand new step-by-step guide is designed to give you full creative control of your camera. It is currently 71% off today for the launch sale if you want to check it out. Launch sale found here: Getting Off Auto Mode at 71% Off
We all have a photography comfort zone, and it can be quite scary to push out of it. In fact, much of the time, the Auto Mode can do an O-K job — so why should we even bother?
The more control you have over your camera, the better you’re able to translate your vision into a great photo.
Some of the Many Topics Covered (over 250 pages):
- Confidently capture the moments in front of you without having to fumble with numbers, or worry about calculating the correct settings on your camera.
- Take full creative control over your images – finally producing photographs with fancy effects just like the pros.
- Nail your exposures every time instead of just snapping and hoping the camera will capture it the way you want.
- Get those wonderful blurry backgrounds that you see the professionals create.
- Be creative with motion subjects. You can create light trails, freeze a falling subject, and even make objects look like they’re floating. The possibilities are endless!
- Easily deal with difficult shooting scenarios like photographing darker skin tones, shooting snow, creating silhouettes, and shooting against the light, among others.
Walk-through exercises are sprinkled throughout the guide. So keep your camera handy and follow along as you read. Treat the assignments as experiments. Allow yourself to observe the effects of your camera whenever you change settings. The more you familiarize yourself with your camera. The better you get.
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today (With Bonuses):
Currently 71% off which ends soon (normally $100, currently just $29). It also comes with an impressive 365-day happiness guarantee so there’s no risk in trying it. P.S. try the coupon code picturecorrect at checkout for an even larger markdown.
Launch sale ending soon: Getting Off Auto Mode eBook at 71% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: