Ready to take your photography to the next step? If so, this comprehensive collection of tips may be just what the doctor ordered. Paul Farris covers a wide variety of topics aimed specifically for beginners learning the ins and outs of their cameras.
The fact of the matter is, not many of us make the most out of the tools we have at our disposal. Sometimes it isn’t obvious how a certain feature or accessory should be applied in a practical setting. Other times, we simply don’t realize that there’s something available to aid in photographic challenges.
Through Farris, you’ll learn the answers to vexing questions like:
- How can I take better exposed, more balanced images with my iPhone?
- What’s the best way to minimize camera shake without spending a cent?
- Which accessories will do the most to protect my camera?
- How can I minimize digital noise in my images?
- What’s the best way to discover new artists on Instagram?
- When should I utilize features like exposure compensation or program mode?
Today’s the day to take initiative and begin your journey towards improving as an artist. Who knows – this clip may have information that changes the way you shoot for good.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: