Editing photos is a crucial part of the photography process, but that doesn’t mean you need to spend hours in front of a computer after each and every shoot. This versatile pack of Lightroom presets was designed to speed up your post-processing. Presets let you transform your images in as little as one click so you can spend more time with your camera. Found here: 101 Lightroom Presets Pack
This mega pack of 101 Lightroom presets was made to help you streamline your workflow, discover new creative styles and effects, convert average RAW or JPEG files into truly amazing images, and give your photos an instant “pop”.
All you need to do is apply the effect, adjust as desired–and voilà! What could normally take days can be achieved in a matter of minutes…. even seconds.
Full instructions are included, so you’ll be taken through what to do and how to install your new presets, step by step.
7 Preset Collections
Handcrafted by pro wedding photographer and Lightroom expert Cole Joseph, this pack includes 7 high quality collections, so you can get the perfect edit for every photo, and find what you need quickly and easily:
- Plush Portraits – bring the “wow” factor to your portraits while preserving natural skin tones
- Lively Landscapes – add vibrance to your lush landscape images
- Street Grit & Grunge – give your photos a unique and cutting-edge look
- Bangin’ Black & White – for images with classic charm, romance and soul
- Sleek Sepia – stylize with a cross-toned black and white edit
- Classic Vintage – step back in time and relive the good ol’ days
- Quick Adjustments – quick and easy fine-tuning to simplify your editing process
And each of the 101 presets can be used again and again, to your heart’s content.
How to Get the Presets Pack:
All 101 presets in this pack work with Adobe Lightroom versions 4, 5 & 6, or Lightroom CC. They were desgined to work well on both JPEG and RAW image files.
Found here: 101 Lightroom Presets
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: