The Photography Tutorial eBook
Currently 60% off which ends soon!
Time Until Deal Expires
About This Deal
This new relentlessly in-depth eBook is designed to help you master challenging lighting conditions in landscape & cityscape photography no matter your experience level. Take more compelling photos, post-process them to perfection, and delve even further into long exposure tricks so you know all the possibilities. Learn more here
HighlightsOver 250 pages of insider tips & techniques to take better landscapes, cityscapes, and advanced tricks. It is the product of over a DECADE of research as an insider in the photography industry.
All aspects of landscape photography covered:Learn the optimal settings to ensure share crisp shots. How to take multiple exposures to ensure you capture all the available light in the scene. How to compose your photo for maximum viewer interest. And finally how to bring out the best of your shots with quick and efficient post-processing techniques. As I started out as a landscape photographer I was also attracted to photographing cityscapes at night but it took me many years of trial, error, and studying to learn the camera settings and post-processing techniques necessary to where I was proud of my results.
How to setup your camera to capture crisp dynamic cityscapes:Be confident you are capturing the full potential of any scene in front of you.
- Sometimes in dim lighting conditions your autofocus can have trouble and claim your shot is in focus when it really isn’t. It’s terrible to get home and see your shots are blurry on closer inspection.
- We will show you some quick and easy manual focus techniques to ensure tack sharp results.
- How to determine the best shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, exposure mode, drive mode, metering mode and more.
- Taking multiple exposures of various lengths is important to make sure you capture all the light in the scene. We will show you how to do this. When you reach the post-processing section of the book, you will understand why it is very important.
- For long exposures, sometimes even touching the shutter release button can cause blurry results, we will show you how to avoid this – even in situations when your tripod isn’t available. Tack sharp people, tack sharp!
How to post-process and edit your photos to perfection:It’s tricky when you’re just starting out with Lightroom, Photoshop or any post-processing application—you don’t have any presets, and you’re not sure how images look different in different lights and with various color casts. I used to spend hours tweaking a photo in every direction, only to wind up with the relatively simple style I’d started out with; it took me a while to learn which edits worked regularly for my shots, and now it only takes a minute or so to make an image pop.
- How to post-process and edit single RAW (and JPEG) exposures in Lightroom & Photoshop.
- How to use important adjustment layers in Photoshop for Landscape & Cityscape photography.
- How to process High Dynamic Range (HDR) photos with various techniques in various programs.
- How to combine the best attributes of multiple exposures together with advanced exposure blending.