This tutorial is to help you learn how to change the color of someone’s eyes in a photo. For this tutorial we will be using the Lasso Tool and a Hue/Saturation adjustment. Ok, once you have your photo open in photoshop:
1. Select the Lasso Tool from the toolbar.
2. Carefully select the first eye with the Lasso Tool by dragging the tool around the eye with the mouse button held.
3. To select the second eye, do the same thing but hold down the Shift Key.
4. Then once you have them both selected, go to (Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation)
5. Adjust the Hue and Saturation until you find a new color for the eyes that you like.
For Further Training on Photo Effects:
Check out this best-selling eBook on how to do amazing photography tricks and photoshop effects. It can be found here: Trick Photography and Special Effects
Don't Miss The Next New Article!
Join over 100,000 subscribers who receive free photography tips and in-depth articles from PictureCorrect and stay up-to-date. Subscribe Now!