The Portraits eBook Bundle
How to take amazing professional portraits at 76% off!
Time Until Deal Expires
About This Deal
Whether it’s taking pictures of models, our friends, kids, partners or even ourselves—for a lot of photographers, people are what we’re looking at through the viewfinder (or on the LCD) when we line up a shot. Yet so many of us struggle to take portraits with the professional ‘WOW factor’. This comprehensive set of ebooks was created over the last 2 years to strengthen your portrait photography skills. We were able to arrange a 76% discount for PictureCorrect readers until this deal ends.
Starting with the basics, these books take you through the whole process of portrait photography---from knowing your camera to posing to lighting to post-processing.
1. Portraits: Making the Shot (84 Pages + 56 Page Bonus Guide)
- The Rules. Learn the 10 commandments of portrait photography consistency (and brilliance).
- The Gear. Discover the best portrait gear---with some tips on buying great second-hand additions to your kit.
- The Three Amigos. This is where many beginner photographers get themselves into a twist, but it’s a lot simpler than you might think. Learn how aperture, ISO, and shutter speed work together.
- The Lights. Step-by-step instructions on using light meters, balancing daylight and flash, and creating beautiful skin tones.
- The Moves. Every pose you’ll need and how to create it, as well as tips on finding inspiration. The importance of preparation and insider tricks on directing the shot.
- Bonus Guide. Full explanations and lighting diagrams for 14 types of portrait shots.
2. Portraits: Striking the Pose (119 Pages)
- The Rules. The golden rules of great poses. Using visual queues, praise, energy, and authenticity and much more.
- The Gear. While covered more comprehensively in Making the Shot, Gina reminds you what sort of gear you should be looking for to capture great portraits
- The Way. Gina shows you how to connect with people, organize, and direct like a pro. She then dives into specific details of different posing scenarios (men, women, children, couples, groups and more) with loads of examples for you to refer back to again and again.
3. Portraits: Lighting the Shot (132 Pages)
- The Rules. The 10 golden rules to to live by when lighting a portrait.
- The Gear. The gear you need, might need, and actually don’t need.
- The Way. How to "see" the light by using the ‘force’ in a non-nerdy way.
- The Style. Understand Gina’s style, but more importantly, how to use your new skills to create your own style.
- Troubleshooting. How to handle tricky lighting scenarios.
- Building the Shot. Build your shot, one light at a time
4. Portraits: After the Shot (141 Pages & 12 Presets)
- The Rules. The fundamental rules of great portrait post-processing. How keeping it simple can be much more profound. How to leverage post processing to compliment your own style.
- The Gear. All the gear and software you'll need to support your processing. Storage and backup solutions.
- The Workflow. Learn Gina's very own workflow she's refined over years. The right way to manage your files. How to recover lost or corrupted images.
- The Way. Lightroom tips and tricks that you can use today. Photoshop fundamentals and shortcuts. A heap of Lightroom and Photoshop ready to go recipes.
- Bonus. 12 Lightroom presets---yours to keep forever!
Author Gina Milicia has been a professional photographer for more than 25 years. She has photographed some of the world’s most powerful and famous people including royalty and heads of state, billionaires and a-list celebrities and been on location in some of the world’s most exotic places. Gina is the master of capturing that ‘magical moment’ both in studio and on location.
The guides come in PDF format that can be read on computers, phones and most tablet computers (work great as mobile references out in the field).
It also carries a two month guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the eBooks just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.