Super Photo Editing Skills!
Comprehensive photo editing training at 50% off!
Time Until Deal Expires
About This Deal
A popular photo editing training bundle, Super Photo Editing Skills, has just been updated to cover the new version of Adobe Lightroom (as well as the old ones). This package is very comprehensive with video tutorials, eBooks and actual presets that can help you start post-processing right away with your own photos. We were able to arrange 50% off for our readers until this deal ends.
It is designed to help you gain confidence in your processing skills, and learn to get creative with your edits—you’ll also be able to create an efficient workflow which is key these days. Also meaning you can spend less time on the computer, and more time out shooting.
This newly updated release includes:
- Quickstart video tutorials (31 videos, 3hr 12min)
- Advanced video tutorials (11 videos, 1hr 11min)
- Bonus videos (20 videos, 1hr 05min)
- Photo editing field guide (43 pages)
- Editing style guide (17 pages)
- Super color presets (19 presets)
- Super B&W presets (23 presets)
- Essential Lightroom shortcuts cheatsheet (Mac & Windows)
This same training system has been very popular in the past, but they have updated it and are re-releasing it today with more information and details on the newest version of Lightroom. Most professional photographers use Adobe Lightroom for their post-processing workflow and it is commonly acknowledged as best program on the market for managing and editing a large number of photos quickly. Once you master Lightroom and the subtleties of professional editing, it can make a dramatic night and day difference to your photos. Here are some examples covered in the tutorials:
Also included are a variety of beautiful color, black and white, sepia and duotone presets that can be applied to any photo with one click. The tutorials will also show you exactly how the preset effects are created so you can easily create your own presets to fit your own unique style:
The key to effective professional photo editing is SUBTLE adjustment that brings out the best in a photo. I really like how their course is based on this concept.
The Fine Print
- It also carries a 60 day guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the book just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.