Lens Effects from Topaz brings all camera lenses and filters together in a powerful and easy-to-use plug-in, minimizing the need for additional and expensive equipment, while providing flexibility from editing. It can be found here: Topaz Lens Effects
The effects made possible by virtual simulation of common lenses, filters and specialty cameras make it easy to change or emphasize focal points, adjust depth-of-field, add vignettes, balance color tone, create miniature scenes and more.
Lens Effects Highlights:
- 29 effects and over 200 presets
- Bokeh, (blur) to minimize undesired backgrounds and foregrounds
- Filter characteristics like color tone, fog, reflector and more
- Flexibility to enhance or change focal point
- Creative focus effects like motion, miniatures and dual focus
- Depth-of-field adjustments with depth map and Smart Brush
- “Apply” button to stack effects and create customized looks
- Separate controls for adjusting background and foreground details
- Enhanced sharpening algorithm, grain, quad toning and vignettes
Traditionally, most lens and filter effects are interposed at the time of the shot. However, Lens Effects extends the functionality beyond the camera, providing the convenience and flexibility to add any number of filter, lens, hood and specialty-camera adjustments after the shot. This type of control helps simplify the shooting process by simulating the abilities of your camera equipment inside of Photoshop. Lens Effects offers a way to explore the many benefits that traditional lenses and filters offer – in just a click.
How to Get a Copy:
After installation, the plugin will be added to the filters menu within your Photoshop.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: