Despite the less-is-more mantra of the purists who encourage a limited gear collection, we all want to know which cameras and lenses the pros are using. Gear is not the solution but it is a motivation. ShotKit gives you an inside look at what’s inside the pros’ camera bags and what they use in their day to day work. We were able to arrange a markdown for our readers which has now ended, sorry about that, stay tuned to see what’s next.
World Class Photographers
Peek inside the bags of the world’s best photographers to discover what camera gear the pros use. Get inspired, and take your photography to the next level!
More than thirty photographers are featured, including:
Ross Harvey, Nordica, Bruno Rosa, James Day, Emin Kuliyev, Dan O’Day, Citlalli Rico, Ben Sasso, Sam Hurd, David & Davina, The Uppermost, Sean Flanigan, Dixie Dixon, Todd McGaw, Mike Kelley, Jennifer Moher, Damien Lovegrove, Tim Kemple, Jay Cassario, Daniel & Lindsay Stark, Anotnio Cuellar, Fer Juaristi and more…
Each photographer shares their gear and specialty. For example:
- Master Wedding Photography. Tips and tricks from Daniel and Lindsay Stark for you to use at your next wedding to produce your best ever photography.
- Grow Your Instagram. Learn from Robert J Hill (28k Instagram followers) how to grow a large and engaged Instagram audience and use targeted social media to book more work!
- Improve Your Photojournalism. Award winning photographer Kirsten Lewis teaches how to combine psychology and camera skills to create engaging portraits.
What’s Included? (Device Dependent)
- 30+ World Class Photographers
- 30+ Interactive Photo Galleries
- 400+ Photos
- 178 Pages
- 18 Actionable Tips
- 3 Bonus Videos (2+ hours)
- Lightroom Tips eBook: Improve your workflow with Lightroom Hot Tips, featuring 11 power users tips and tricks for Lightroom 6.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: