Post processing isn’t about completely transforming an image, it’s about bringing your portraits closer to what you see in your minds eye. When you have real confidence in your own workflow you’ll be able to share your own creative vision with those around you. This new eBook is all about giving you the confidence and skills to work with the portraits you take and bring them to life using the wonderful tools available to us today. Found here: Portraits – After the Shot
Portrait photography is the chance to create a connection. If your post- production is the first thing people notice, you instantly lose a lot of that connection. The truth is that oversaturated, over- sharpened and overdone images look tacky. Remember, your model should be the hero of the shot, not your processing.
Topics Covered (141 Pages & 12 Presets):
- The fundamental rules of portrait post processing
- How keeping your processing simple can be much more profound
- How to develop your own post processing style
- All the gear you’ll need to support your processing
- Storage and backup solutions
- Detailed run though of Gina’s exact workflow
- Lightroom fundamentals and shortcuts
- Lightroom ‘go to’ recipes
- Photoshop essentials and recipes
- Bonus: 12 of Gina’s very own Lightroom presets, yours to keep forever!
- … and much, much more.
Author Gina Milicia has been a professional photographer for more than 25 years. She has photographed some of the world’s most powerful and famous people including royalty and heads of state, billionaires and a-list celebrities and been on location in some of the world’s most exotic places. Gina is the master of capturing that ‘magical moment’ both in studio and on location.
In this eBook Gina shares her extensive knowledge and experience in an easy-to-follow way to help you fast-track your journey to creating beautiful portraits.
How to Get a Copy:
The guide comes in PDF format that can be read on computers, phones and most tablet computers (works great as a mobile reference out in the field).
Found here: Portraits – After the Shot eBook
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: