As with running any business, there is always the risk of legal issues arising. One common occurrence is the loss of images due to card malfunction. A client who has their images lost can spell big legal trouble. If you are not protected such as with a photography contract, clients may have the legal authority to come after your finances and even personal assets. This new bundle applies to these situations.
What about clients who misuse your images? Or, if clients are not properly informed or your documents are not worded properly, they have the power to use your images however they like.
Did you know that without the proper signed model release, a client can dispute your use of their image on your website, blog, or Facebook page? Or even the way you edit their image?
Are you legally protected in case something like this happens to your business?
If you are not currently using a photography contract, model release, or a print release, you are putting your business at risk which can be prevented easily. Why take that chance? This company has made it simple to protect yourself once and for all.
Protecting Photography Businesses from Liability:
- Attorney-written and cover common and uncommon legal issues or situations that may arise while running a photography business.
- Fully customizable with your company’s information and client’s information, along with a “drag and drop” box for your logo.
- Available in Word Format and as a PDF, with separate documents for filling out in-person and electronically.
- Cover your legal “bases” to fully protect you and your photography business!
Not to mention the fact that you will be saving yourself hundreds of dollars if you were to go to an attorney and get these legal documents written up for your business.
Document/Templates included in this bundle:
- General Model Release
- Minor Model Release
- Portrait Photography Contract
- Wedding Photography Contract
- Print Release
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: