This course covers everything from mastering the black and white workflow, getting the best results with your RAW files, adding drama to photos, correctly exposing highlights and recovering drama without too much of the “HDR look”, stylizing photos, bringing life to dull photos, shooting dramatic foggy photos, shooting straight into a sunset, selective clarity enhancements, how to get the best out of your night photos, recovering boring skies, panoramas, and much more. Found here: The Retouching MasterClass
This in-depth video course helps you edit your photography to perfection.
Topics Covered (3 Hours, 26 Minutes):
- Dramatic Black & Whites. Mastering my full workflow for dramatic black & white photos in Lightroom
- RAW Files. How to get the best out of your raw files before you make them into panoramas
- Exposing for Highlights. How to correctly expose for the highlights and recover drama without having too much of an “HDR look”
- Stylization. Stylizing boring color photos
- Bringing Life to Sunrise. Bringing to life a dull sunrise photo
- Drama & Fog. Expanding on dramatic & foggy photos
- Retouch Direct Sunset. Retouching a sunset photo shot right into the lens
- Night Photos. How to get the best out of a night photo
- Fixing Flat Skies. How to get drama when you have just a flat blue sky
- Selective Clarity & Composition. Understanding composition and using selective clarity
- Panorama Basics. Making a panorama and correcting serious distortion problems
- Speeding Up Retouching. Speed up your retouching process by using synchronization
- Creative with Boring Colors. Get creative when the original colors are boring
- Contrast & Colors. Playing around with contrast in cool and warm colors
- Middle-of-the-Night Drama. Making a middle-of-the-night drama photo
- Black & White Process for Drama. Black and white conversion process for super drama
- Recovering Lost Color Information. Selective clarity and recovering lost color information
- Color Long Exposures. Going color with long exposure photos and getting rid of the long exposure color cast
- Guiding the Eyes of the Viewer. Retouching a photo after sunset and guiding the eyes of the viewer
- Retouching when No White Balance Fits. Retouching a photo taken at night and what to do when basic white balance settings don’t fit
How to Get the Course:
The course covers Lightroom and Photoshop, so owning that software is recommended.
Found here: The Photo Retouching MasterClass
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: