A new update to Luminar blasted off called Neptune, sporting Artificial Intelligence-powered technology designed to allow you to make stunning images in seconds, not minutes or hours. You can also save $10 if you use the picturecorrect coupon code at checkout. Found here: Luminar Photo Editor
Neptune is a complimentary update for users who already own Luminar. Packed with cutting-edge tools and features, Luminar is a supercharged photo software that makes complex editing easy & enjoyable.
New Feature Highlights: Luminar Neptune:
- Accent – AI-filter – Uses artificial intelligence to create stunning images with a single slider movement, tapping into the power of dozens of filters.
- Quick & Awesome workspace – A workspace consisting of the Accent AI, Saturation & Vibrance and Clarity filters. Great for achieving fast results in a fun and easy way.
- Plug-in integration with Creative Kit and Aurora HDR 2017 – Seamlessly access Macphun’s other photo editing tools you own with Luminar as the host application
- Brush, Gradient and Radial Gradient tools – Dramatically faster performance yields smoother selective editing.
- Vignette filter – Addition of Vignette Styles, Place Center and Pre- and Post-Crop modes deliver even more flexibility to this popular photo finishing tool.
- Memory management – Increased overall performance for large files and 5+ simultaneous open images.
- User Interface changes – Extensive improvements to in-app animation and mode transitions make for a more pleasing editing experience.
- Crop tool update – Added the ability to specify custom crop ratios.
- Local history – Provision for reviewing separate history while in Transform, Denoise, Clone & Stamp modes helps optimize editing.
Other Luminar features…
Innovative Adaptive User Interface
Users can choose from 4 default interface variations, designed for: quick image fixes, photo enhancement with presets, an intermediate level of control, and advanced editing.
Workspaces & Filters
Luminar is the first Macphun editor to introduce Workspaces – innovative collections of tools most suitable for a specific type of photography. Default Workspaces will cover Portrait, Landscape, Street, and Black & White Photography. In addition, users can create an unlimited number of custom Workspaces, as well as import Workspaces from other photographers.
Luminar features over 35 innovative imaging filters, from classic Tone & Exposure, to Bi-Color, Photo Filter Emulation, Cross-Processing, Detail Enhancement and dozens of others. Each filter category includes a set of precise controls, which can be adjusted to create countless different looks.
Users can save a group of pre-adjusted filters to create their own one-click preset, or for convenience, choose from over 50 pre-defined presets. With categories ranging from Outdoor to Portrait, Street to Drama, there’s a preset for every photography style.
Non-destructive editing and powerful selection tools
The new Luminar for Mac introduces a new editing workflow. Users can change the order of applied filters at any time in the editing process, therefore totally changing the look of their photo. With the new History feature users can check all steps of the editing process, and go back to any step at any time.
The new selection tools in Luminar include: adjustable editing brush, radial and gradient masking, as well as masking with a single layer and masking with an independent filter.
Together with the powerful blend modes, layers and filters, these masking tools allow users to easily perform even the most complex edits, for instance the sky replacement.
What else is in Luminar?
- Essential photo fixing tools, including spot healing, crop & transform, clone & stamp, noise reduction and other.
- Complete photo enhancement toolset, including exposure & contrast controls, saturation, vibrance, clarity, sharpness, polarization, and more.
- Creative color controls & adjustments, including bi-color, split toning, selective luminosity, saturation & hue controls and more.
- A myriad of photo filters, including cross process, glow, orton effect, monochrome, soft tone and more.
- Layers with blend modes and layer masking
- Custom Textures with blend modes
- Works as a standalone software, plugin & extension
- Built-in RAW converter
How to Get Luminar Neptune for a Discount Today:
You can save $10 off if you use the picturecorrect coupon code at checkout.
Offer found here: The Luminar Photo Editor
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: