This eBook is designed to show you how to use the new Lightroom Classic CC photo editor to its full potential; not by droning repetitions of someone else’s editing style, but through teaching you the basic premises of the software using easy to understand, real-world language that will unlock your potential for learning. Found here: The Lightroom Mastery Guide
Post-processing your digital photos is an integral part of the photographic experience. Your photographic experience. The digital photo which is left unprocessed is akin to a roll of film left in its canister, undeveloped and unseen. Every photograph you have ever seen has either been developed in a darkroom or processed digitally, or both.
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- Make sense of all the icons and sliders that are found in Lightroom Classic.
- Get a deeper understanding of how (and why!) to work with certain sections.
- Develop your own style and your very own presets; kick your photo editing into gear.
- Discover how saturation, vibrance, clarity, sharpness & other settings work in Lightroom.
- Take your photo editing to new heights by mastering local adjustment tools.
- Effectively apply split toning and other effects to your images.
- Master the HSL panel to give your photos that color boost you’ve always wanted.
- Learn how to master the adjustment brush, graduated filter, radial filter, and range mask.
- Find out how to crop responsibly and effectively in Lightroom Classic.
- Master every type of effect that is possible within the software.
- You’ll even learn to use the Map, Book, Slideshow, Print, and Web modules!
- Become a master of keyboard shortcuts and speed up your photo editing workflow.
This eBook is broken down into 16 chapters that contain over 220 pages packed to the brim with knowledge, advices, tips & tricks, and training material to help you become a master of Lightroom Classic CC. Start making sense of all those sliders; learn to use Lightroom Classic CC like a pro.
How to Get a Copy Today:
They designed this ebook to look great on many devices and offer a comfortable reading experience. The PDF is perfect for reading on your desktop computer or tablet.
Found here: The Lightroom Mastery eBook
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: