Professional landscape photographer James Brandon recently surveyed his workshop attendees and 70% of them asked for more in-depth training specifically on Adobe Lightroom. So he spent the last 6 months working on this new in-depth course. Found here: Lightroom CC Essential Workflow
Organizing Your Photos
- There’s a ton you can do in Lightroom to organize your photos and I cover it all. The entire import process, the folder system I use, adding key words, rating photos, utilizing collections, geotagging and much more is all covered in-depth.
Processing Your Photos
- Every single tool in the Develop Module is covered in detail, along with my typical workflow (what gets used often, what usually gets left out).
- I’ve created countless presets for myself as well as major software companies in the photography world. There’s an art to doing it right and I show you the secrets I’ve learned along the way.
Start to Finish Examples
- Once we’ve gone over the entire workflow, you’ll follow along as I process images from start to finish inside Lightroom.
New Videos Coming
- As time goes on, I’ll update the course periodically with new videos. This comes at no additional charge to you!
- Compatibility: Created using LR CC but 95% of material is applicable to earlier versions
- Video Details: 25+ videos
- Format: All files are .mp4 format, presented in 1920x1080p HD video
- Closed Captions: Available for all videos
About the producer:
James Brandon is a professional photographer based in Fort Worth, Texas and also hosts workshops all over the world. James specializes in travel and landscape photography and also has a strong passion for teaching and photography education, hosting private and group workshops. He is author of several ebooks and video publications to help educate photographers.
Found here: Lightroom CC Essential Workflow Course
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: