Lightroom 4 Unmasked is designed to be a complete guide to Adobe Lightroom 4 and it is in-depth to say the least. At 312 pages this PDF eBook is full of high resolution detailed step-by-step instructions, and the tips, tricks and ideas that make digital darkroom work productive and more enjoyable. If you’re looking to fully learn Lightroom 4 or you’ve just upgraded and need to get up to speed, this is a good resource.
Featuring 60 case studies, yes 60… Piet puts the tools and features into context, helping you learn and apply what you read along the way. Every module is covered in-depth, even third-party applications and plugins are tackled head-on. Lightroom-to-Photoshop integration is also included.
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- Completely up to date on features, all the way up to Lightroom 4.2.
- It’s written by an Adobe Certified Expert.
- It’s aimed at both beginning Lightroom users and at more advanced ones. It grows with you as your Lightroom knowledge grows.
- It’s ideal for upgraders: text boxes labeled ‘New in Lightroom 4’ immediately draw the attention to things that have changed between versions.
- Two cases also deal specifically with what’s new in Lightroom 4.
- Does not limit itself to Lightroom as it comes out of the box, but points the reader to useful third-party applications and plugins that integrate well with Lightroom.
- It focuses on Lightroom as an entire workflow application. There’s thorough coverage of ALL the modules, not just Library and Develop.
- An entire chapter deals with the Lightroom to Photoshop integration.
- It’s digital so it’s fully searchable
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: