The Fujifilm AV130 digital camera is the perfect choice for the amateur photographer who wants professional results of the highest quality, but doesn’t want to struggle with complicated instructions. Not only is this Fujifilm camera affordable, it is also one of the easiest cameras to operate. It doesn’t confuse the inexperienced user with a lot of fancy control options or with multiple layers of menus, but still manages to offer everything necessary to create stunning images. The AV130 can be used as a simple point and shoot camera, or the photographer can choose different effects from a straightforward menu system. To ensure that no one is ever caught without a camera when one is needed, Fujifilm has packaged the AV130 in a slim body that will fit easily into a pocket.
Take a closer look at some of the features that come with the Fujifilm AV130 digital camera. Shoppers will find it hard to find a camera that has this many options in a user-friendly package at any price.
- The AV130 was designed with simplicity in mind. Instead of layering menu after menu that makes the photographer constantly refer to the instruction manual, this digital camera offers an intuitive graphical interface unit (GUI). This means that the camera’s designers developed the menu screens so that anyone can pick up the camera and instantly take a great picture.
- The 3X optical zoom and 12 megapixel sensor allow the AV130 to capture impressive shots of both landscapes and close-up portraits with equal amounts of detail and clarity.
- The Fujifilm AV130 captures photos in 1080p and video in 720p for full HD quality when played back on HD ready TVs.
- The Digital Image Stabilisation automatically manages the shutter speed and sensitivity to produce crisp, blur-free pictures every time. This feature alone will make pictures look like they were taken by a professional photographer.
- The large 3.0 screen provides a bright display that won’t strain anyone’s eyes. It’s big enough to allow the user to browse through thumbnails of photos stored on the camera for fast retrieval.
- Both SD and SDHC memory cards will work with the AV130 digital camera. With a selection of memory cards, the AV130 will never run out of memory.
The Fujifilm AV130 digital camera comes complete with two AA alkaline batteries, a hand strap, and an owner’s manual. It also comes with a USB cord for easy image uploads to any computer and many HDTV’s. The convenient CD-ROM includes an electronic version of the instruction manual and valuable photo management software. Optional accessories like a case to store everything, lens cleaning cloths for a scratch-free surface, or auxiliary storage cards will complement the Fujifilm AV130 digital camera perfectly.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: