If you’re serious about bringing out the best in your photos, you need to think about retouching. Retouching lets you subtly enhance your images, removing distractions and making your subjects look like themselves on their best day. This tutorial course is designed to get you up to speed on the type of retouching that is very important to portrait & wedding photographers. Found here: Really Easy Retouching
12 step-by-step videos that show you exactly which tools to use, and how to use them, to tackle the most common retouching problems. The producer also shares his philosophy on retouching. You’ll know how he decides how far to take retouching, and you’ll have the tools and know-how to make decisions that work for you and your images.
- How to lighten dark under-eye circles.
- The best tool for removing minor blemishes, quickly.
- Remove scars, scrapes and stray hairs.
- Smooth uneven skin without making it look like plastic.
- A simple way to decrease shine on skin.
- Whiten teeth as much or as little as you want.
- How to give eyes extra sparkle and really grab your viewer’s attention.
- Remove distractions – even major ones, like trash or signs.
- How to slim down chins, arms, waistlines and have it still look natural.
- Create a composite image from multiple photos (i.e. how to swap people’s heads!) – this is a life saver when you’re photographing groups.
- Layers, panels and masks – when and how to use them.
- Their philosophy on retouching – what to leave, what to retouch, and how far to go with it.
- A simple trick that’ll help you make sure your retouching looks natural.
- Essential Photoshop shortcuts so you can retouch fast.
- Tips on saving your retouched files.
- The hardware that’ll make retouching even easier.
- PLUS shooting tips to help you retouch less.
It also carries a 60 day guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the tutorial just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.
It can be found here: Really Easy Retouching
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: