Photographer Dieter Appelt said, “A snapshot steals life that it cannot return. A long exposure creates a form that never existed.” If you’ve ever been mystified by other photographers’ tack sharp extended exposures with silky smooth water, then you should take a look at this new in-depth eBook! We were able to negotiate a 50% discount for PictureCorrect readers which ends soon. Deal found here: The Long Exposure Photography Guide at 50% Off
Are you tired of your photographs looking uninspired? You can learn a simple technique, that will blow your mind, and put the pizzazz back into your photographs.
Kent DuFault’s new premium guide to long exposures aims to transform your photography into whimsical, jaw-dropping images that just cannot be created in any other manner. Not even in Photoshop.
Some of the Topics Included (119 pages):
- Learn about the “heart” of the Long Exposure Photography setup- ND Filters.
- Discover how to properly use a tripod with lengthy extended exposure times.
- Refine your knowledge- by knowing “exactly” what equipment you will need to produce these amazing long exposure shots.
- Study up on “Recommended Camera Settings”.
- Techniques for “spotting light” where no light exists!
- Become an expert on “How to Choose the Proper Lens” for Long Exposures.
- Turn yourself into a ninja at dealing with “Unfavorable Environmental Conditions”.
- Gain knowledge on whether you should make that shot color- or monochrome- learn the secrets.
- Discover the “Key Element of Creativity” for long exposures.
- Learn why your choice of shutter speed could “Drastically Alter Your Composition”!
The chapters will walk you through every step with a complete description and a visual reference. This ensures that your technical knowledge will be complete.
Also, the eBook will teach you how to analyze a scene. This will help to ensure that you set up your camera properly, and you will capture the very best composition possible.
- Discover the secret tricks to getting tack sharp photographs with extended exposures
- Learn the Honest, no “bull crap”, techniques for self-evaluation of your shots: did you get it? Or not?
- Clear and straight-forward advice on exactly how to set up the camera gear
- Surprising Solutions to getting a great shot in unfavorable conditions (wind)
- The dirty secret of light leaks and how to prevent them
- Why you need to live and die by analyzing the scene before you take the picture
- Why many photographers MISS the shot (exposure time does matter)
- Good old-fashioned advice on what gear to buy
- Discover the pure magic and Joy of long exposure photography
- And much more!
This guide was designed to walk you through every step of long exposure photography with a complete description and a visual reference. Each lesson is broken down into easy-to-follow steps, recommended resources, and self-check quizzes to make sure you understand each and every technique.
The author, Kent DuFault, became a photographer in September of 1974. He operated a commercial photography studio for three decades, and while doing so, he worked for numerous Fortune 500 Companies. His images have won numerous awards, and they’ve been published in magazines and advertisements around the world.
But more importantly – Kent has helped thousands of photographers like you, with his various best-selling books. He has an incredible teaching method. It’s simple to follow, easy to understand and never boring. Imagine sitting down with an old friend for a fireside chat. That’s what learning from Kent is like.
How to Get a Discounted Copy Today (With Bonuses):
We were able to negotiate a 50% discount (normally $40, currently just $19). It also comes with an unbeatable 90-day, double-your-money-back guarantee so there’s no risk in trying it. Plus, you’ll get free bonus filter factor and long exposure cheat sheets today – all of which ends soon.
Deal found here: The Complete Guide to Long Exposure Photography at 50% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: