Most photographers would rather be out shooting around the world than sitting for hours on end in front of a computer screen. But how do you balance great photography skills with great photo editing techniques and still spend less time post-processing? Enter this helpful new photo editing preset system designed specifically for landscape photographers, we were able to negotiate an exclusive 60% discount for PictureCorrect readers which ends soon. Deal found here: The Landscape Rapid Editing System at 60% Off
How the Rapid Editing System Works
The concept of the Rapid Editing System was born when photogapher Viktor Elizarov realized that 80 percent of his editing steps were identical for every photo and only 20 percent of his efforts were spent on what really mattered: making every photo unique.
When he automated that 80 percent by using two levels of preset editing, the entire process became rapid and simplified.
Step 1 – By using the STYLE preset collection, you define the overall LOOK of the photograph.
Step 2 – By using the ADJUSTMENT presets from the TOOLKIT collection you fine-tune the photo.
Step 3 – Save your editing steps as a Lightroom Editing Formula for future use or as the starting point for your own presets.
Step 4 (Optional) – Dive deeper into the Lightroom Editing Panel to reverse engineer the editing steps and learn more advanced techniques.
- 20 1-Click Lightroom STYLE presets
- 40 TOOLKIT adjustment presets
- “Reset All” preset that reverts your image to its original state
- Documentation and Installation Instructions
- Step by step tutorial on how to use Lightroom Rapid Editing System for Landscapes
- Source RAW photos used in the tutorial
Why Use the Rapid Editing System?
- Accelerated Learning. Learn photo editing and photo processing fast.
- Instant Results. Achieve professional level results in no time.
- Artistic Expression. Expedite the development of your personal style of photography.
- Speed. Save an enormous amount of time by automating and systematizing the process of photo editing.
How to Get the Landscape System for a Discount Today:
We were able to negotiate an exclusive 60% discount for PictureCorrect readers which ends soon, just $19 (normally $49). It also carries a 30 day guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the product just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: The Lightroom Rapid Editing System for Landscapes at 60% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: