If there was a simple way to take stunning pictures of the the Milky Way would you be interested? Well, finally someone has created an in-depth Night Sky photography course that delivers results. We were able to negotiate an additional $30 off for our readers during the launch which ends soon, simply remember to use the coupon code CORRECT at checkout. Deal found here: Milky Way Mastery Night Photography Course
Milky Way Mastery is a High Definition video course on the art and science of astro photography. It shows you how to take magazine-quality pictures of the night sky without being a pro photographer and without fancy equipment.
The “secret” to exceptional astro photography isn’t your gear… it’s how you use it. Milky Way Mastery shows you how to use average equipment to take above average pictures.
Some of the Many Topics Covered:
- The exact camera settings they use 98% of the time – make good shots foolproof!
- How to use the North Star to know which constellations you’re shooting
- Why most panoramas fall flat… and how to make yours great
- The lazy man’s way to know if your photos are over or under exposed
- How to capture more moments by triggering shots automatically
- Where and how to focus for maximum results
- The do’s and don’ts of white balance and colour temperature
- 5 simple accessories I never leave home without (and you shouldn’t either)
- How to use “the 500 rule” to know ideal shutter speed for avoiding motion blur in the stars
- The only processing software you’ll ever need and how to make it easy to use
- How to win friends and influence people with your photography
- And much more…
Picture this: Before you leave your house, you already know exactly where to find the darkest skies in your area, you have your camera set up exactly right thanks to a nugget of advice, and all you need to do is get out there and shoot.
You arrive at the location without a single worry about composition. Finding the right stars feels almost automatic now that you know a couple of little tricks.
You point your camera up and shoot.
Less than a minute later, you’ve got a crystal clear shot of the Milky Way that’s so exciting you won’t stop shooting until all of your batteries are dead.
15 minutes later you’re adding all kinds of interesting foreground objects, such as quirky trees, dilapidated old buildings, and winding roads to make your photos more striking.
When you’re done, you have a selection of images so beautiful they command respect from even the most seasoned photographers. Images with so much “pop” and vibrancy they’re good enough to sell. Perhaps the most breathtaking… crystal clear… and exciting photographs you’ve ever taken.
You do not need top-of-the-line gear for “Milky Way Mastery”. In fact, during this course they show you why old fashioned accessories are often better for astro photography.
They also show:
- The free software they use for star tracking
- A simple way to avoid camera vibrations
- Sneaky tricks for adding depth to your photograph for a 3D effect
- The absolute best kind of tripod head for astro photography
- How to add “illuminated foreground interest” with a few easy steps, and more…
One of the best parts is that every technique is taught with common language! Even though Milky Way Mastery gives you a quite advanced skill set, it shares (and demonstrates) every technique without a bunch of jargon.
Even if you live in London or New York City, you don’t need to travel as far as you may think to avoid light pollution and capture great night time photographs. But you need certain information and you need a good plan.
- How to find the darkest skies near you for the best possible results (Perfect for those that live in “light polluted” areas)
- The only shooting mode you’ll ever need for stunning night time pictures
- How to mitigate noise without post-processing (there’s a half-hidden setting in your camera)
- The secret to making stars “pop”
How to Get the Course for a Discount Today:
We were able to negotiate an additional $30 off for our readers which ends soon, simply remember to use the coupon code CORRECT at checkout. It also includes a 90 day happiness guarantee, if you are satisfied with the course simply let them know for a full refund – so there is no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: Milky Way Mastery Night Photography Course at 80% Off
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: