This new course is designed to help you take professional headshots and and portraits using a DSLR and basic flash. We contacted them and were able to arrrange a 30% discount for PictureCorrect reader. Found here: Flash Headshot & Portrait Course
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn how you can save money and take amazing photos with off-camera flash—the new, easy, inexpensive, portable way to take professional photos without expensive studio gear!
- Discover the four crucial, inexpensive pieces of equipment you need to get the flash off your camera (and don’t worry, if you don’t have a flash yet, they will tell you which kind to buy to avoid over-spending)
- Watch him go through 4 photo shoots with live models, revealing all his off-camera flash secrets.
- Learn advanced techniques using multiple flashes, colored filters, reflectors, and other optional equipment, for creating photos that make viewers say “Wow!”
- Watch over his shoulder as he edits the photos in post-production, adjusting them to look their best.
- Learn from his mistakes! He shows you the reality of each shoot, including what goes right and what goes wrong and how to fix it.
- Discover the foolproof 4-Step-Formula for choosing the perfect ISO, Shutter, and Aperture for your flash photos. Never wonder what to do in “M” mode again!
By the time you finish this video course, you’ll know exactly what to buy and exactly what to do to start creating professional-looking headshots in your own home right away.
How to Receive a Discount this Week:
Steele Training is giving our readers a 30% discount on this new training program. It also carries a 60 day no-questions-asked guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: