Best Canon Lenses for Wedding Photography:
With weddings, there are no “do overs” and missing that perfect shot could mean a permanently missed opportunity. With this in mind it is important for amateur and professional photographers to have the right kind of lens to suit the varying needs of the event.
- Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM Telephoto Lens – features powerful performance and fast autofocus, as well as two stabilizer buttons to produce sharp and clear images every time.
- Canon TS-E 45 mm Lens – A unique tilt shift lens allows freedom to capture beautiful wedding shots in creative and unconventional ways, with super sharp images and adjustable tilt-shift planes.
The Best Canon Lenses for Sports or Action Shots:
Shooting high-action events require on-the-spot configurations and super-fast autofocus details to capture the nuances of the moving subjects.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens- This lightweight lens offers superior performance with advanced image stabilization (IS) and low apertures perfect for capturing fast moving subjects.
- Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS USM Super Telephoto Lens – Super image stabilization and diffractive optics combine with a fast and reliable auto-focus to capture the best sharp images in action and sports photography.
The Best Canon Lenses for Portraits:
Portraits are the windows to the soul of the photographer’s subject and present a challenging and beautiful medium for translating the often unseen world of what lies beneath the mundane surface of people, places, and things.
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM – A versatile lens offering beautiful color rendition and depth of field; perfect for portrait work or semi-stationary subject matter.
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens – Meets the demands of professional and amateur work, this highly versatile lens is suited to a variety of settings including portrait work with a wide zoom range and IS technology.
The Best Canon Lenses for Low Light:
Low light situations present a unique set of challenges as well as stunning opportunities to create and capture the rare and beautiful often concealed under the veil of shadow or lack of light.
- Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Ultra Wide Tilt-Shift Lens – Refinement and excellence are key elements in this unique lens with 8.5 degrees of tilt and 12 mm of shift to capture the best in perspective work.
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens – Another excellent selection featuring crisp and clean images with a stunningly quick autofocus feature.
The Best Canon Lenses for Beginners:
For those new to the field of photography, it is important to balance professional performance with adaptable and practical application.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens – A highly versatile lens makes this a perfect lens for beginners looking for a high performance output with ease of use.
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM UD Telephoto Zoom Lens – An excellent and flexible investment for the serious amateur with an interest in a variety of photography mediums.
The Best Canon Lenses for Landscape Photography:
Landscapes are the artistic statement of the natural and man-made world, requiring the elegance and sophisticated approach of a suitable lens.
- Canon 14mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra-Wide Angle Lens – With a round six blade aperture and flare-reducing lens coating, this specialized lens allows for unique panoramic shots without fisheye or linear distortion.
- Canon TS-E 90mm Tilt Shift Lens – Open the door the new creative possibilities with a tilt and shift axis of 90 degrees and an adaptable plane of focus.
About the Author:
In choosing the best Canon lenses for your wedding, portrait, low light, or action shots, review the pros and cons for each lens and how amateurs and professionals have utilized them in their photography work at http://photo-help.com/canon/top-best-canon-i-eos-canon-lens-lenses-review-reviews/. The comparisons and reviews by real photographers will help you decide which piece of lens equipment is best suited for your creative style and what lens is most practical for your photographic needs. Be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to read real responses about the pros and cons of each lens and the benefits which can directly translate into professional photographic results.
Don't Miss The Next New Article!
Join over 100,000 subscribers who receive free photography tips and in-depth articles from PictureCorrect and stay up-to-date. Subscribe Now!