Does studio lighting scare you away as a photographer? Too many lights, light modifiers, gear and stuff? Have you never ever worked seriously with studio equipment? This new eBook is designed to help newcomers, amateurs, aficionados, even versed pro photographers in those areas. Found here: ESSENTIALS. Studio Lighting for Intimate Photography
The concept and art direction in this book is simple: Step by step, the author and producers depict and explain all the equipment involved, providing you with the theoretical aspects in more detail and leading you to advanced, yet simple to understand lighting setups.
The big picture ultimately follows one simple principle: Setting you back on square one later on and letting you start over with just one light – at your home, in your dedicated studio space, wherever you work. Once you have gotten the full comprehensive oversight, you will better understand how to handle a simple One-Light-Setup.
Some of the many topics covered (280 pages):
- Understanding Light & Lighting: Directions, Shadow Casts, Light Fall-Off
- Light Source Sizes, Hard & Soft Light, Light Ratios
- Photo Light Functions & Light Placement
- Catchlights, Moods & White Balance
- Color Spaces, Shutter & Dan’s Exposure Triangle
- Get Your White Balance Right in Lightroom & Photoshop
- Metering & Triggering
- Different Flash-Heads: Monolights & Pack System
- Everything about Light Modifiers, Softboxes vs Umbrellas, Beauty Dishes
- Modifier’s Sizes, Shapes and Sweet Spots
- Grids, Reflectors, Light Stands & Support Stuff
- Light & Camera Settings
- Specific Lighting Analyzes in the Showcase Part
- Beauty Dish: Dan’s Fast Glam Example
- 19 All-Inclusive Case Studies with Equipment List, 3D Lighting Designs & 2D Set Plans that You can Replicate
- Build Your First Lighting Setup
- 4 Additional Lighting Setups for You: Train and Create Your New Lighting Ideas and Designs
- Revealing Behind the Scenes Imagery All Over the Book: Observe the Insights
About the Author:
Dan has been a professional beauty photographer for more than 15 years. He is Swiss born and currently living and working in Prague (Czech Republic). Dan founded his flagship business, StudioPrague, which includes a dedicated production company that has received international recognition and offers private, high-end workshops. Dan has had the pleasure of photographing some of the world’s most beautiful female intimate models and he always strives to capture that “bold moment”, both in the studio and on location.
Please note: This eBook contains adult material.
How to get a copy:
It also carries a 60 day no-questions-asked guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the book just let them know and they will give you a full refund so there is no risk in trying it.
Like This Article?
Don't Miss The Next One!
Join over 100,000 photographers of all experience levels who receive our free photography tips and articles to stay current: